Donations

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Could it be because his station wagon was full of wives?



"Mitt Romney is trying to get the Latino vote. He maintains he’s always had a great relationship with the Latinos in his life, as long as they don’t wake him up with the leaf blower." –Bill Maher




"Mitt Romney comes from a Mormon background. I don't know how many wives he has. I'm not saying that I believe in that, I'm just saying he was born on a Mormon compound. I'm not a 'Wifer' but for some reason he's never shown his original marriage certificate." –Bill Maher, counters "Birthers" by creating a Romney 'Wifer' controversy




"Why did Mitt Romney strap his dog to the roof of his car? Could it be because his station wagon was full of wives?" –Bill Maher


John Hulse painting

No comments:

Post a Comment