Donations

Monday, October 30, 2017

Searching for evidence of WMDs (Or, should I say PoopStupid.Poop?)




"I have to address something that I saw in the New York Times yesterday. Take a look at this ad, a full-page ad from MoveOn.org: 'General Petraeus or General Betray-Us?' Folks, this unforgivable. 

'General Betray-Us'? Really? You liberals have all of Hollywood at your fingertips, and that's the best taunt you can come up with? What about 'General Butt-Gay-Us?' That would really call his testimony into question. 

See, as a child, I worked so hard to create the most powerful playground put downs our school had ever heard. Teachers feared me and I am ashamed to see my art treated so shabbily by MoveOn.org. 

So watch and learn, MoveOn.org. Or, should I say PoopStupid.Poop?" --Stephen Colbert
     
http://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2016/06/john-hulse-collected-poems-1985-2015.html #books #Bernie2020 #repealreplacerepublicans


No comments:

Post a Comment