Donations

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

The choice is pretty orange-and-white (he got hit by a car afterwards, but it was still awesome)



Tonight was the first presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton and honestly, I meant to watch it, I really did, but right before the debate aired, I was flipping through my DVR and I ended up watching this show called “MacGyver.” It is a reboot of the ’80s show. Well, it has everything. It has action. It has adventure. He made a parachute out of the canopy of a truck! [Clip voiceover] “Take one canvas, add some tie-downs, a little wind resistance, you got yourself a parachute.” I mean sure, he got hit by a car afterwards, but it was still awesome. –James Corden
Tonight the main event from Hofstra University in Hempstead, New York: Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton in the first of three presidential debates. It was a long 90 minutes. But the results are in and not a single voter changed their mind. A huge waste of time. It’s very hard to believe that there are still undecided voters. The choice is pretty orange-and-white. –Jimmy Kimmel


No comments:

Post a Comment