Donations

Friday, December 30, 2016

when it hums in his pants, it reminds him of the '90s (it's number two on his bucket list)



"Did you folks see the debates in New Hampshire over the weekend? Oh my god, dull. I mean, they were so dull that today, and it was official, I saw it in the paper, New Hampshire changed its state slogan from 'Live Free or Die' to 'Please Shoot Me.'" --David Letterman

"I thought this was kind of cute. Did you hear about this?  Bill Clinton is giving a speech in New Hampshire. I guess it was yesterday. During the speech, he takes a cell phone call from his wife Hillary. And, you know, Bill, of course, keeps the cell phone on vibrate -- I don't even have to finish the joke, do I? -- because when it hums in his pants, it reminds him of the '90s" --David Letterman

"John McCain is leading in New Hampshire. McCain really, really wants to president. As a matter of fact, it's number two on his bucket list." --David Letterman




No comments:

Post a Comment