Donations

Thursday, April 16, 2020

I know you guys really love me because I only had to ask every day for two years (you’d think he’d just done a sit-up)


“During the coronavirus briefing Trump was almost foaming at the mouth. He was huffing and puffing so much, you’d think he’d just done a sit-up.” —Jimmy Kimmel

“You can tell Obama’s endorsement meant a lot to Biden. Right after, he was like, ‘I know you guys really love me because I only had to ask every day for two years.” —Jimmy Fallon

“I like how Obama endorsed Biden now. That’s like waiting until there’s one second left in the Super Bowl and saying ‘OK, I’m rooting for the Chiefs, just for the record.’” —Jimmy Fallon

“A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic. 
A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night On Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”

No comments:

Post a Comment