Donations

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

You thought regular Tinder was a meat market (Smallpox & Friends)

President Trump took to Twitter to make an important policy announcement. I’m kidding, he never does that. Trump went on Twitter to brag that no president has ever worked harder than him. He might be right, the entire time he was president, Abraham Lincoln didn’t tweet once. But you try running a country while simultaneously paying off porn stars, mounting defenses for multiple federal investigations and teaching your vice president how to smile like a human being. That will wear you out. It’s exhausting work. --James Corden
Yesterday on Fox & Friends, host Peter Hegseth made a rather unusual admission on air. Hegseth, “I don’t think I have washed my hands in ten years. Germs are not a real thing. I can’t see them, therefore they are not real.” He hasn’t washed his hands in ten years? Now this is ironic, because every time I watch Fox News I need to take a shower. It’s a pretty shocking revelation but that does explain why the show Fox & Friends will be changing its name to Smallpox & Friends. --James Corden
A tech company has launched an app that aims to help ranchers find the perfect breeding partner for their cattle. It’s basically Tinder for livestock. Yeah, I know. You thought regular Tinder was a meat market. --James Corden

http://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2016/06/john-hulse-collected-poems-1985-2015.html “A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic. A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night On Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”

No comments:

Post a Comment