Donations

Thursday, April 16, 2020

tucking the cash directly into Americans’ G-strings (that legally makes you a porn star)


“Now, and it turns out, the president is not legally allowed to sign checks from the I.R.S. So instead, Steve Mnuchin decided to put the president’s name in the ‘memo’ section of the check. Still better than Trump’s alternative: tucking the cash directly into Americans’ G-strings.”Stephen Colbert

“Uh, I don’t think anyone wants a check that Trump signed. I think that legally makes you a porn star.” Stephen Colbert

“I think you might be projecting, sir. [as Trump] The World Health Organization dragged its feet on Covid. The W.H.O. cheated on Melania when she was home with a 3-month-old. The W.H.O. thinks they can get out of this by blaming all their screw-ups on the W.H.O. Not going to work, W.H.O.” Stephen Colbert

“A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic. 
A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night On Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”

No comments:

Post a Comment