June 2011
"Apparently, Anthony Weiner won't decide if he's resigning until his wife comes back from her trip to Africa with Hillary Clinton. I don't know what's more ridiculous — that he thinks he can stay in office, or that he thinks his wife is coming back." –Jimmy Fallon
"NASA is planning to send the first iPhones into space next month. Yeah, scientists say that if they can figure out a way to make iPhones work in outer space, they could eventually get them to work here in midtown Manhattan." –Jimmy Fallon
"According to reports, Osama bin Laden's bedroom had the only air conditioner in his compound. I don't know about you guys, but I'm starting to think that he was kind of a jerk." –Jimmy Fallon
“A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic.
A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night On Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”

No comments:
Post a Comment