I don’t know know if you saw it this week but former President Obama made a video endorsing Joe Biden and Biden says he cannot wait to find a kid to show him how to play it. —Bill Maher
Trump of course had a week that even by his standards was off the rails, including flirting with the idea of firing Dr. Anthony Fauci. I mean Trump said, “Look it's hard enough navigating this crisis without someone interjecting facts and science.” —Bill Maher
Americans now are of course waiting for their $1200 stimulus checks which perhaps have been delayed because Trump had to put his name on them. I mean is it really necessary to see his name on the check to know who it’s from? Aren’t we gonna know when it bounces? —Bill Maher
“A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic.
A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night On Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”

No comments:
Post a Comment