“Check out the defense team working for Trump: there’s Ken Starr, the lawyer famous for conducting the investigation that led to Clinton’s impeachment, and Alan Dershowitz, who defended OJ Simpson at his infamous murder trial in 1995. It’s a ‘perfect’ team for Trump, because they have experience with super guilty people and super horny presidents.” —Trevor Noah
“Alan Dershowitz, especially, marks an interesting case because of his stance against Bill Clinton during his impeachment in the 90s, though he’s not one to admit he was ever misguided; he recently said on Anderson Cooper’s CNN show of his stance then versus now, ‘I wasn’t wrong, I am just far more correct now than I was then.’ That is one of the most original lines I have ever heard in my life. And that’s a great line for a lawyer, but thank God this guy doesn’t work on a bomb squad. ’Don’t worry, we’re not going to die, we’re just going to be less alive.’” —Trevor Noah
“A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic.
A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night On Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”

No comments:
Post a Comment