Donations

Saturday, December 15, 2018

All of the sidewalk Santa's lined up, you know taking their random drug test (four articles of impeachment)


So anyway I've come to work this morning and I see one of those only in New York holiday scenes. All of the sidewalk Santa's lined up, you know taking their random drug test. --David Letterman 12/15/1998
I've said this a billion times. I'm no political expert, I'm no pundit. I don't care if you're a Republican. I don't care if you're a Democrat. Things do not look good for a Bill Clinton now. Not only is he facing four articles of impeachment, you know he's also facing another holiday with Hillary. --David Letterman 12/15/1998

http://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2016/06/john-hulse-collected-poems-1985-2015.html “A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic. A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night On Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”

No comments:

Post a Comment