Donations

Friday, April 29, 2022

That's why we don't tax them (Sleepover)


"Following a John Kerry speech this Monday at the University of Florida, a student asked too many questions, forcing security to provide him with the answers [on screen: video of the tasering]. Of course the mainstream media was horrified. Personally, I don't see what the big deal is about being tasered. It can't be worse than when I wash my hair and blow dry it at the same time." --Stephen Colbert


American's love rich people. That's why we don't tax them.--Stephen Colbert


"I mean, at the end of this man's presidency, even as my fellow conservatives were abandoning George W. Bush like rats on a sinking ship on a crash course with Cat Island, I remained faithful, and I'm sure he knows that from the warrantless wiretaps he authorized." –Stephen Colbert


http://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2022/03/1001-ways-to-make-america-great-and.html

“A magisterial collection. A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night of the Earth 

and Orwell’s 1984.”



 

No comments:

Post a Comment