Donations

Sunday, February 17, 2019

He knew he was in trouble when he got on the scale, and it said "National Emergency." (I cannot tell when I'm lying)

Monday is Presidents Day and we've gone from I cannot tell a lie to I cannot tell when I'm lying. --Bill Maher
Trump’s new slogan is “Finish the Wall.” I mean it's madness. Things haven't even gotten started and he's already moved on to finishing and Melania said, “Welcome to my world.” --Bill Maher
Well, the results of Trump's annual physical came out. And I saw that in the past year, he gained 4 pounds. Trump said, "That's because when I stepped on the scale, I forgot to take off my hair." Four pounds? After gaining 4 pounds, he's now technically considered obese. He knew he was in trouble when he got on the scale, and it said "National Emergency." That's right -- Since Trump is now technically obese, he could just BE the border wall. --Jimmy Fallon
http://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2016/06/john-hulse-collected-poems-1985-2015.html “A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic. A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night On Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”


No comments:

Post a Comment