Donations

Friday, December 14, 2018

Oh? I thought you worked for Donald Trump? (Be More Civil...like me)

The good news is Michael Cohen isn’t under Trump’s teeny, tiny thumb anymore, telling the court, “This may seem hard to believe, but today is one of the most meaningful days of my life. I have been living in a personal and mental incarceration ever since the fateful day that I accepted the offer to work for a real estate mogul whose business acumen that I greatly admired.” 

Oh? I thought you worked for Donald Trump? Michael Cohen also said, “The irony is today is the day that I am getting my freedom back.” Actually, the irony is that while you are in prison for your crimes, the guy who ordered you to do the crimes will be at Mar-a-Lago sharing chocolate cake with Xi Jinping and Kid Rock. --Stephen Colbert

http://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2016/06/john-hulse-collected-poems-1985-2015.html “A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic. A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night On Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”

No comments:

Post a Comment