Donations

Sunday, September 13, 2026

I think Donald Trump just invented the libe (these abs aren't going to shred themselves)


Millions of kids are going back to school this week. In fact, classrooms are so crowded this year, teachers are being asked to have sex with two students at a time. —Greg Gutfeld 

Now, I have to admit, I didn't watch Trump’s midterm convention. Not cuz I didn't want to. I just had other stuff to do. It's only 178 days till spring break. And these abs aren't going to shred themselves. —Greg Gutfeld 

Later in his hour-plus speech, Trump promised to send $5,000 to every adult US citizen should the Republican party win the US House and Senate in November. I spent all day today trying to decide whether that was a bribe or a lie, and I think it might be both things? I think Donald Trump just invented the libe. —Jimmy Kimmel 

https://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2022/08/1001-ways-to-make-america-great-and.html

 “A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night of the Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”


 

No comments:

Post a Comment