Well, and this really happened this week in America, which used to be a real country. At the convention, he made everybody put their hand up and do a new Pledge of Allegiance. I brought it with me. This is the president of the United States, and this is what he had people say. "I pledge to the greatest president in the history of the United States that loves us so much that he can't even breathe...that I will go out with my family, my friends. I don't care if I'm registered or not. I'm going to try and cheat like hell like they do." With liberty and justice for all. —Bill Maher
I got nothing anymore. I don't. And, of course, of course, Trump had to claim that the convention hall was packed, even though, you know, if you ignored the empty seats, yes, it did look packed. Of course! You went against football?! You went against the opening two nights of football? Wow. The one thing that people still watch on television. Trump's convention on Fox News got less than what Hannity and Gutfeld get on a regular night. And I'm the low ratings dummy? —Bill Maher
https://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2022/08/1001-ways-to-make-america-great-and.html
“An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic. A combination of Bukowski’s The Last Night of the Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”

No comments:
Post a Comment