Donations

Monday, September 28, 2026

We got everything we wanted, except for everything we asked for (Who had double werewolves for October?)


You know, we we can't seem to negotiate with Iran, can’t negotiate with Canada. I went into a bookstore today and Trump’s book The Art of the Deal was in the humor section. —Bill Maher 


I know why you're happy. We have an Iran deal. Finally, a deal with Iran, and I love this deal. We got everything we wanted, except for everything we asked for. —Bill Maher 6/19/26 


It's actually a very simple deal. They're gonna stop enriching uranium, and Trump is gonna stop enriching his family. —Bill Maher 


Well, I've never hidden the fact that I like drugs and I've smoked my share of weed and your share and yours. And I will admit the weed is stronger these days. I just found out the new TV show I've been enjoying lately is actually Roku City. The progress we've made in the last few years in both street drugs and prescription drugs is truly phenomenal. And no one's talking about it. Deaths involving fentinol are down 55% from their peak. Cocaine down 37%. Heroin 89%. There's been a 34% decrease in meth related deaths, which has led to a 64% increase in teeth. —Bill Maher


https://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2022/08/1001-ways-to-make-america-great-and.html

“An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic. A combination of Bukowski’s The Last Night of the Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”


 

No comments:

Post a Comment