Donations

Thursday, December 13, 2018

Dirty Deeds -- who I believe was Stormy Daniels co-star (I'm not seeing it...)


Today there has been a decision the landmark case of Donald Trump v. Gettin’ Caught. Because here in New York City, former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen was sentenced to three years in prison. Now, a little tip for Cohen: In your first day in prison, walk up to the biggest guy in the yard and pay him $130,000. --Stephen Colbert

Michael Cohen said, “I felt it was my duty to cover up Trump’s dirty deeds.” There you have it. Right there from Cohen. Trump did Dirty Deeds -- who I believe was Stormy Daniels co-star. --Stephen Colbert

http://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2016/06/john-hulse-collected-poems-1985-2015.html “A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic. A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night On Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”


No comments:

Post a Comment