Donations

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

those chubby little baby carrots (shackles ON?)



Donald Trump lashed out at a number of Republicans on Twitter today, the ones who have been distancing themselves from him. He called Speaker of the House Paul Ryan a weak and ineffective leader. He called John McCain foul-mouthed. He also tweeted, “It so is nice the shackles have been taken off me and I can now fight for America the way I want to.” This is how he’s been behaving with shackles ON? –Jimmy Kimmel
A number of cable news outlets called it a tweet storm. During this terrible tweet storm I think we should take a moment to acknowledge Donald Trump’s thumbs because those chubby little baby carrots have been working so very hard lately, they’re worn down to the nubs and I applaud them for doing so much work. –Jimmy Kimmel
Donald Trump tweeted earlier today, quote, “It is so nice that the shackles have been taken off me and I can now fight for America the way I want to.” What shackles are you talking about? The only thing that ever shackled you was the 140-character limit on Twitter. –Seth Meyers



No comments:

Post a Comment