Donald
Trump told supporters last night to go out and vote on November 28th, when
Election Day is actually November 8th. Unless November 8th is just a lie being
spread by the liberal media. –Seth Meyers
Donald
Trump, last night, criticized Republicans who are dropping support for his
campaign, saying, “I wouldn’t want to be in a foxhole with a lot of these
people.” Trump made the comment while talking to everyone’s favorite foxhole,
Bill O’Reilly. –Seth Meyers
Trump’s
campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway, said this morning that Republicans should
decide whether or not they support Donald Trump and “stop pussyfooting around.”
That’s the worst choice of words since Abraham Lincoln said, “I need slavery
like I need a hole in the head.” –Seth Meyers
Today
was Yom Kippur, or as Gary Johnson calls it, “The capital of Thailand?” –Seth
Meyers
Former
House Speaker John Boehner says he still plans on voting for Trump even though
he said, “Donald wasn’t my first choice, wasn’t my second choice, for that
matter he wasn’t my third choice.” “Who was your fourth choice?” whispered Jeb.
–Seth Meyers

No comments:
Post a Comment