The late Maya Angelou has become the first black woman featured on the quarter. Which is not what black people mean when we demand change. —Michael Che
Domino’s is reducing the number of chicken wings included in their meals, and I really wish I had known that before I had my delivery guy fired for stealing. —Michael Che
President Biden gave a speech in Atlanta where he called on the senate to pass two voting rights bills saying, ‘I am tired of being quiet.’ And to prove it he took a 20-minute standing nap. —Michael Che
Minority leader Mitch McConnell, seen here, losing the battle with his breakfast burrito, criticized President Biden’s speech on voting rights calling it ‘beneath my office.’ Coincidentally, beneath his office is also where McConnell buries the homeless men he hunts for sport. —Michael Che
Pope Francis said this week that getting vaccinated against Covid is a moral obligation, especially since priests work so closely with kids. —Michael Che
https://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2021/12/1001-ways-to-make-america-great-and_10.html
#1001Ways #RandomThoughts #poetry
No comments:
Post a Comment