Donations

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

It was like watching a really old dog trying to get up on the couch (J-Lo stripper movie)

Did you watch the debate? I watched all three hours of the debate and I gotta say, Jameis Winston looked really good last night. Maybe that wasn’t the debate I was watching? Three hours, come on. I mean by the end of it Mayor Pete looked like he could buy beer. Three hours. It was so long that Cory Booker at one point ducked out to catch that J-Lo stripper movie, and he got back before anyone noticed. --Bill Maher
At the debates Beto O’Rourke went hard on guns. Did you see that? He said, ‘Hell yes, take away your AK-47,’ and when he said AK-47, Joe Biden said Bingo! --Bill Maher
Joe Biden looked pretty good until the end and then he answered a question about slavery reparations and then we're talking about teachers pay and Venezuela and record players. It was like watching a really old dog trying to get up on the couch. --Bill Maher
http://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2016/06/john-hulse-collected-poems-1985-2015.html “A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic. A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night On Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”



No comments:

Post a Comment