Donations

Sunday, September 29, 2019

I heard that this year Hillary Clinton dressed up as a Democrat (the power of one young person)

I was watching Turner Classic Movies. They played Buck Privates and M.A.S.H. back to back. Which means I now officially have more military experience than Donald Trump. --Jimmy Dore 6/3/16
You know I haven't joked about Chris Christie since he dropped out of the race to spend more time with his family style meals. --Jimmy Dore 6/3/16
I hope everybody had a fun Halloween. I heard that this year Hillary Clinton dressed up as a Democrat. --Jimmy Dore 11/4/16
http://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2016/06/john-hulse-collected-poems-1985-2015.html “A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic. A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night On Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”



No comments:

Post a Comment