“When Obama is being praised, Biden jumps into the picture with him. But then when Obama is being criticized, Biden is like, ‘Look, man, I was the vice president. I didn’t do [expletive]. The vice president doesn’t do [expletive]. Yeah, they didn’t even give me the keys to the White House. You have to wait for someone to come unlock it for you.’” --Trevor Noah
“Elizabeth Warren is the candidate most Democrats say they’d like to vote for, but the majority of Democrats think Joe Biden is the guy the country would vote for. But I don’t know. I don’t think it’s a great idea to try to guess what other people want. That’s how you wind up eating at Golden Corral.” --Jimmy Kimmel
“All these world leaders, while they're in New York City over there at the U.N., in their free time they're doing some shopping. The Japanese premiere, for example, earlier today got a great deal on Morgan Stanley.” --David Letterman
http://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2016/06/john-hulse-collected-poems-1985-2015.html “A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic. A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night On Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”
No comments:
Post a Comment