Donations

Friday, July 29, 2022

I usually vote for whomever Cher is voting for (that's only $22 a day)



"Democrats are split pretty evenly between Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. I say, when in doubt, let your favorite celebrity decide for you. I usually vote for whomever Cher is voting for." --Jimmy Kimmel


"Paris Hilton is in hot water for a picture in which she looks like she's doing a Nazi salute. Let's be honest, Paris Hilton has no idea what a Nazi salute is. She probably thinks Nazi is a game you play with dice." –Jimmy Kimmel


"Now they are saying that Eliot Spitzer may have spent $80,000 on prostitutes over the last ten years. Is that a lot? I mean if you do the math, that's only $22 a day. I spend that on Direct TV." --Jimmy Kimmel


http://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2022/03/1001-ways-to-make-america-great-and.html

“A magisterial collection. A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night of the Earth 

and Orwell’s 1984.”



 

No comments:

Post a Comment