Donations

Saturday, January 8, 2022

When I ask you to take a shower with me, I'm just trying to conserve water (spill out candy)


January 2014

"Olympic gold medalist Carl Lewis says Governor Chris Christie canceled a position for him when he did something Christie didn't like. When asked what he did, Lewis said 'a sit-up.'" –Conan O'Brien 


"France's first lady is suffering from extreme fatigue after learning of her husband's affair with an actress. I don't know why she's tired. He's the one juggling two women." –Conan O'Brien


"The smog from factories in China is traveling across the Pacific and now is hitting the U.S. So now even our smog is made in China. We don't even have American smog anymore." –Conan O'Brien


"We need rain. Governor Jerry Brown has declared California to be in a state of drought emergency. So ladies, when I ask you to take a shower with me, I'm just trying to conserve water." –Conan O'Brien


"Chris Christie is getting a lot of support from New Jersey's Hispanic community. Some Hispanics like his moderate conservatism while others believe if you hit him he'll break open and spill out candy." –Conan O’Brien


https://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2021/12/1001-ways-to-make-america-great-and_10.html

#1001Ways #RandomThoughts #poetry


 

No comments:

Post a Comment