Donations

Saturday, January 16, 2021

Hey, put me down! I’m not a statue. Mother! Mother! (a ton of frequent-liar miles)


January 2021

“I cannot wait until this somehow ends with Donald Trump hiring Rudy Giuliani to sue Rudy Giuliani.” —Jimmy Fallon


“Even if Trump doesn’t pay him back, at least Rudy racked up a ton of frequent-liar miles.” —Jimmy Fallon


“Trump’s giving stuff away like the sun’s about to set on his weekend garage sale. He’s like, ‘You know what? It’s getting late — just take it. I was only going to charge a dime for it.’” —Jimmy Fallon


“Later, another guy was seen carrying out Mike Pence. He was like, ‘Hey, put me down! I’m not a statue. Mother! Mother!’” —Jimmy Fallon


http://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2016/06/john-hulse-collected-poems-1985-2015.html

“A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic. 

A combination of Bukowski’s The Last Night of the Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”



 

No comments:

Post a Comment