Donations

Saturday, April 6, 2019

It sounds like something I do with my ferrets every Sunday (I'm melting)


"Republicans won big on election day. They say their two big priorities are cutting taxes and reducing the debt. Which is sort of like wanting to lose weight and win 'Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest.'" –Jimmy Kimmel

"The Tea Party needs to pick a tougher name. 'Tea Party' sounds like something I do with my ferrets every Sunday." –Craig Ferguson

"Christine O'Donnell lost her election by 20 percent. In a brief concession speech, she said 'I'm melting.'" –Craig Ferguson

"Christine O'Donnell lost her election by 20 percent. She's planning to retire to her house in the country where she'll lure children with candy and gingerbread." –Craig Ferguson

http://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2016/06/john-hulse-collected-poems-1985-2015.html “A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic. A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night On Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”

No comments:

Post a Comment