Donations

Friday, November 18, 2016

900 iPods (sex robots) And I want to you get real hot!



Apparently this will even go beyond sex, and you’ll actually be able to seduce the robots. What? The whole point of having sex with a robot is that you don’t have to seduce it! I don’t talk my microwave into heating up my coffee. “I’m going to put this cup of coffee inside you for about 90 seconds, OK? And I want to you get real hot!” –James Corden
It’s going to be awkward when the robots need repairs. Do you just show up to the Genius bar with a human-sized duffel bag like, “Hey, uh . . . this is 900 iPods.” –James Corden
A study published in the journal Menopause revealed that as they age, women tend to have better memories than men. There is no way this is true. Back when I was single, every woman I met in a bar couldn’t even remember her own phone number. They were always giving me the wrong ones by accident. –James Corden


No comments:

Post a Comment