Donations

Tuesday, January 18, 2022

The last thing we need is Trump learning more about segregation (The two most stolen items in the world)


Donald Trump observed the holiday by visiting the National Museum

of African American History, or more accurately, canceling his visit to

the National Museum of African American History. Although I guess

in a way that might be good. The last thing we need is Trump learning

more about segregation. –Stephen Colbert


Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey is officially cutting down. Apparently, the circus doesn't think it could compete against a Trump presidency. –Stephen Colbert


I saw that Donald Trump himself is selling inauguration sweatshirts for $79. I know it sounds expensive for a sweatshirt, but just imagine how much they would have cost if they were made in America. –Jimmy Fallon


https://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2021/02/a-magisterial-collection.html 

“A magisterial collection. A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night of the Earth 

and Orwell’s 1984.”



 

No comments:

Post a Comment