Donations

Monday, January 17, 2022

I'll close that bridge when I get to it (Apparently traffic was a nightmare)

"Tomorrow Chris Christie is expected to unveil his agenda for this year.

When asked what he's planning for next year, Christie said, 'I'll close that

bridge when I get to it.'" –Jimmy Fallon


"Yesterday after his press conference about the big traffic scandal,

Chris Christie traveled to Fort Lee, New Jersey, to personally apologize

to the mayor there, but it took longer than he thought. Apparently traffic

was a nightmare." –Jay Leno


"Christie apologized and promised the bridge will stay open for cars,

trucks, and the buses he's throwing his staff under." –Jimmy Fallon


"Governor Chris Christie is in trouble because his staff shut down part

of the George Washington Bridge to get back at a political rival. Yesterday,

Christie gave a 107-minute press conference to address the scandal.

The last time Christie talked for 107 minutes, he was ordering at IHOP."

–Jimmy Fallon


https://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2021/12/1001-ways-to-make-america-great-and_10.html

#1001Ways #RandomThoughts #poetry



 

No comments:

Post a Comment