“And today if you had a Johnson & Johnson appointment in New York, they gave out Pfizer instead. Yeah, it’s like going to a restaurant and hearing, ‘We’re out of Coke; is Dom Pérignon OK?’” —Jimmy Fallon
“Honestly, if you ask me, I think it’s impressive Johnson & Johnson even made a vaccine with such a low chance of blood clots. Pfizer and Moderna are drug companies; Johnson & Johnson makes baby shampoo — I’m surprised their [expletive] works at all.” —Trevor Noah
“When reached for comment, Johnson said it was Johnson’s fault, but Johnson pointed the finger at Johnson.” —Stephen Colbert
“I blame the second Johnson. He never graduated high school.” —Jimmy Kimmel
“Johnson & Johnson is owned by the same family who owns the New York Jets, so don’t think of this as a pause; think of it more like a 50-year rebuild.” —Jimmy Fallon
“There is no question that this is a setback with Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine. It’s a setback for a country that is already dealing with a shit-ton of vaccine hesitancy. But the US is still doing a really good job with its vaccine rollout. Which, you have to admit, is a little unexpected. I mean, given how America handled everything else about the pandemic, I wouldn’t have been surprised if when vaccine time came around, America accidentally locked all 300 million doses in the trunk of the car.” —Trevor Noah
https://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2021/02/a-magisterial-collection.html
“A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic.
A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night of the Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”

No comments:
Post a Comment