Donations

Thursday, January 14, 2021

I feel like I just took down my decorations from the last impeachment (Hopefully, we’ll greet ourselves as liberators)


January 2021

“Due to threats of violence on the Capitol, 15,000 troops have been deployed to secure Biden’s inauguration – three times the number of troops in Iraq and Afghanistan combined. Well, the United States is known for sending in troops to prop up failed states. Hopefully, we’ll greet ourselves as liberators.” —Stephen Colbert


“It has been just over a year since the first impeachment. I feel like I just took down my decorations from the last impeachment.” —Stephen Colbert


“The charges against Donald Trump this time were simple and direct: inciting violence against the Government of the United States. That is a pure dereliction of duty. That’s like your doctor yanking out your IV or a lifeguard drowning your grandpa, or the host of your book club failing to buy boxed wine.” —Stephen Colbert


http://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2016/06/john-hulse-collected-poems-1985-2015.html

“A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic. 

A combination of Bukowski’s The Last Night of the Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”



 

No comments:

Post a Comment