Donations

Thursday, January 14, 2021

I don’t care about love, I care about getting f***ed up for free (I know what turns women on)


February 2021

“More than 70 people have been arrested and charged for their role in the deadly, pro-Trump attack on the US Capitol last Wednesday, but there are so many who also deserve to face consequences for their actions, namely, the 147 Republicans in Congress who voted to overturn the election results. They are all complicit. 


Just as despicably, Trump’s biggest enablers are only now breaking from the president to try to save their careers. The break with Trump isn’t over principles, no one in the Republican party suddenly grew a conscience. They’re doing the bare fucking minimum at the last minute to save their own skins. 


They were happy to support Trump when it was helping them cut taxes for the rich and fill the supreme court with these Adults of the Corn. But few people scored more sanctimony points after the riot than Vice-President Mike Pence, who up until a month ago backed Trump’s baseless claims of election fraud. 


Pence was reportedly ‘stunned’ and ‘incensed’ by the riot. Mike Pence, be real. You just want an excuse to get the fuck out of there. You’re like me at a dry wedding – I don’t care about love, I care about getting fucked up for free.” —Samantha Bee


http://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2016/06/john-hulse-collected-poems-1985-2015.html

“A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic. 

A combination of Bukowski’s The Last Night of the Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”




 

No comments:

Post a Comment