Donations

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Joke's on you. I didn't file taxes any of those years (Sir, April Fool's Day was yesterday)


Of course, Trump is constantly tweeting, and today, a lot of people couldn't believe what he said about Puerto Rico. Take a look. He wrote, "The best thing that ever happened to Puerto Rico is President Donald J. Trump." Puerto Rico was like, "Sir, April Fool's Day was yesterday." --Jimmy Fallon
This is pretty cool. Scientists have built a 6'10" robot that can hit perfect three-pointers. Unfortunately, rival scientists built a 6'11" robot that can say, "Not in my house." --Jimmy Fallon
I saw that Democrats have formally requested six years of President Trump's tax returns from the IRS. Then Trump was like, "Joke's on you. I didn't file taxes any of those years." --Jimmy Fallon

http://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2016/06/john-hulse-collected-poems-1985-2015.html “A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic. A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night On Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”

No comments:

Post a Comment