Donations

Friday, November 18, 2016

“Very Expensive BS” is also the motto for Trump University (it’s hidden behind their air)



Trump doesn’t even believe in the existence of global warming, having tweeted: “The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive,” and calling global warming “very expensive BS.” Of course, “Very Expensive BS” is also the motto for Trump University. –Stephen Colbert
Chinese officials have responded to Trump’s accusation with a strongly-worded statement, and I’m going to read this in the original Mandarin: “Nuh-uh.” I hope I’m pronouncing that correctly. –Stephen Colbert
They added that the Chinese will continue to fight climate change, quote, “whatever the circumstances.” Just hold on — things have gotten so bad now that China is telling us to care about the environment?! Have you SEEN Beijing? No, you haven’t, because it’s hidden behind their air. –Stephen Colbert


No comments:

Post a Comment