Donations

Saturday, June 25, 2022

At least, I THINK that’s why Times Square Elmo was lying face-down (I've decided it's time for me to covfefe)


Mitch McConnell wants to force a Senate vote on healthcare before July 4, because if there’s one day you want to take away people’s healthcare, it’s the day when they get drunk and set off fireworks. –Jimmy Fallon

Dan Scavino, the guy who helps write Donald Trump's tweets, is considering leaving the White House. After thinking long and hard he said, "I've decided it's time for me to covfefe." --Jimmy Fallon

The American Medical Association says that cheerleading should be classified as a sport because of the skill and training that goes into it. Then LeBron's teammates said, “See? We ARE athletes.”--Jimmy Fallon

Today, hundreds of people did yoga in Times Square to celebrate the first day of summer. At least, I THINK that’s why Times Square Elmo was lying face-down. –Jimmy Fallon

http://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2022/03/1001-ways-to-make-america-great-and.html

“A magisterial collection. A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night of the Earth 

and Orwell’s 1984.”



 

No comments:

Post a Comment