Donations

Saturday, January 8, 2022

the bath also emits a hologram of a naked old guy who sits two feet away from you (I mean, voted for!)


January 2022

“I loved President Biden’s speech today. Truly a powerful speech. That is the Joe Biden I remember! That is the Joe Biden we stole this election for — I mean, voted for!” —Stephen Colbert

In other news, BMW unveiled a new SUV with the capability to change color, and experts say it’s going to revolutionize the way you forget where you parked your car.” —Jimmy Fallon

“The appliances brand Kohler also announced a new luxury product: a bath that produces fog, to create a home spa. To make it even more spa-like, the bath also emits a hologram of a naked old guy who sits two feet away from you.” —Jimmy Fallon

https://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2021/02/a-magisterial-collection.html 

“A magisterial collection. A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night of the Earth 

and Orwell’s 1984.”


 

No comments:

Post a Comment