Donations

Saturday, June 6, 2020

He is a lifetime subscriber to Tiger Beat down the protesters (load-bearing boxers)


Meanwhile, Trump’s recent conduct reminded me of the night he was elected, when I was somewhat emotional because what I was worried about deep down is that Trump is a dictator fanboy. He is a lifetime subscriber to Tiger Beat down the protesters. 

And now we’re teetering dangerously close to Trump making his dreams our nightmare. Trump’s fascist photo op on Monday, when he ordered non-violent protesters removed from the area in front of St. John’s church in DC with flash grenades and teargas so he could take a picture holding a Bible. 

It was like a little Tiananmen Square, or in Trump’s case, Tiny Man Square. Trump reportedly went medieval on the protesters in part because he was upset – humiliated, really – about the TV people revealing that he hid in a bunker over the weekend, reports which Trump attempted to dismiss of Fox News radio as false because he was there for a tiny, little, short period of time … for an inspection. 

That is an all-time great excuse. So he was just checking to make sure the bunker was OK – ‘I didn’t poop my pants, I just ran diagnostics on my boxers to see if they were load-bearing. They are.’” —Stephen Colbert

“A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic. 
A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night On Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”



No comments:

Post a Comment