Donations

Saturday, September 14, 2019

What if someone asks Beto if he likes Queens of the Stone Age? (naked from the waist down)


“Tomorrow night is the third Democratic debate. The top 10 candidates will all be there: Joe Biden, Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, Mayor Pete, Comptroller Jim, probably Samuel L. Jackson — he’s in everything these days. The Progressive insurance lady, although Bernie thinks she’s not progressive enough.” --Stephen Colbert
“ABC News sent an email that said, ‘We will not be broadcasting on any delay, so there will be no opportunity to edit out foul language.’ Which, I don’t know, that doesn’t seem fair to me. I mean, what if Bernie’s sciatica is acting up? What if someone asks Beto if he likes Queens of the Stone Age?” --Jimmy Kimmel
“Joe Biden better watch his ‘malarkeys’ and his ‘Jiminy Christmases.’” --Stephen Colbert
“The third Democratic primary debate is tomorrow night — ‘and I’m going to be gaffe-free this time,’ said Joe Biden, naked from the waist down.” --Seth Meyers
http://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2016/06/john-hulse-collected-poems-1985-2015.html “A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic. A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night On Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”

No comments:

Post a Comment