“Somehow ‘Dancing With the Stars’ found a way to humiliate Sean Spicer more than the president of the United States.” --Jimmy Kimmel
“I’ll be honest: I think Spicer will be perfect for ‘Dancing With the Stars.’ Yeah, just pretend you know what you’re doing until you get kicked out. It’s just like working for Trump.” --Trevor Noah
“A bit of a reversal for Spicer. At the White House, he would be the one telling the outrageous lies, but on this show some wardrobe person looked him dead in the eye and said ‘That looks great on you, Sean.’” --Trevor Noah on Spicer’s lime green shirt
“He looks like your fun aunt after three wine coolers, you know what I’m saying? He looks like the puffy shirt from Seinfeld had sex with a glow stick.” --Jimmy Fallon
http://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2016/06/john-hulse-collected-poems-1985-2015.html “A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic. A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night On Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”
No comments:
Post a Comment