Donations

Saturday, December 30, 2017

I don't always trust politicians, but when I do... (Ooops, I've compromised national security)



"Tony Blair meets with the Pope, hopefully he'll get the Swiss Guard deployed to Iraq. Plus, the administration considers closing Gitmo, I assume because it's cheaper to store our prisoners in India." --Stephen Colbert

"Over the weekend, the President Bush kick-started the Holiday Season by pre-taping his appearance for ABC's Christmas Galleria. I believe the Constitution declares him the Christian in Chief. So to everyone who criticizes the president for not firing Alberto Gonzales, give him a break, you can't fire a guy at Christmas." --Stephen Colbert

"The Associated Press has reported that the Bush administration may close the prison at Guantanamo Bay. I know, it's like closing Mount Rushmore -- in that there's a secret prison inside Teddy Roosevelt's mouth. Ooops, I've compromised national security." --Stephen Colbert

A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster.
Soon to be a cult classic. A combination of Bukowski’s
Last Night On Earth and Orwell’s 1984.

No comments:

Post a Comment