Donations

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

It's two parts vinegar, one part honey and a splash of Mitt Romney's bitter tears




"But I guess the only solace for the Democrats is that the Republican challengers McCain and Huckabee are also still locked in a battle to the finish [on screen: CNN's Dana Bash saying, 'I'm Dana Bash in Sedona, Arizona. John McCain, he's here this weekend. We just got back from a barbecue at his house. He had a gas grill going. He was barbecuing baby back ribs']. Dude, it was crazy. He roasted a whole pig and we played beer bong. Then Lindsey Graham jumped in the pool with his clothes on. He's nuts." --Jon Stewart

"Still, I'm sure McCain is somewhat concerned. I'm sure there was some discussion of the difficult political campaign ahead. Yes? [on screen: Bash saying, 'He was sharing with everybody his recipe for the best, from his perspective, the best baby back ribs. We put it on our website if anybody is going to want that']. You know, you don't have to check the website. Actually, I have the recipe right here. It's two parts vinegar, one part honey and a splash of Mitt Romney's bitter tears." --Jon Stewart




No comments:

Post a Comment