Donations

Thursday, October 1, 2026

We have so much to learn from your people (I’d rather be standing in front of a tank in a square face)


Trump spent most of Xi’s White House visit just pointing at [expletive], while Xi did his best effort to pretend to be impressed. Trump was particularly proud of his new helipad, telling reporters that Xi “loves good granite.” Does he? Does he love good granite? Is that his ‘I love good granite’ face? Because it looks like his ‘I’d rather be standing in front of a tank in a square’ face.” — Jon Stewart


“President Trump, I’m sure you’re proud of your new circular granite helicopter parking spot; but just so you know, this is Shenzhen, China. They’ve got a fully autonomous magnetic levitation train. Pretty sure he’s not blown away by ‘carved rock in shape of circle.’” — Jon Stewart

“By the way, you know, China did used to work in rock about 3,000 years ago. So, again, I’m pretty sure Xi Jinping is not like, ‘This used to be grass, and now it’s rock? We have so much to learn from your people.’” — Jon Stewart

https://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2022/08/1001-ways-to-make-america-great-and.html

“An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic. A combination of Bukowski’s The Last Night of the Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”


 

No comments:

Post a Comment