Speaking at a Republican political rally in Nebraska on Monday, President Trump appeared to suggest that Iran “could take out a city” and added, “Let them take out Los Angeles. Let them take out San Diego.” Now we have our own president wishing death to America. It’s so — we already had a huge bomb here this weekend. It’s called ‘Digger,’ OK? — Jimmy Kimmel
“He’s talking about Iran bombing us, and I know he says a lot of crazy things. I know this is something we’ll forget about by Thursday when he accidentally swallows a baby at a rally or whatever the hell he does next, but that’s one of the craziest, most indefensible statements I have ever heard even this maniac make — openly musing about Iran, a country we are currently at war with, taking out two American cities while his adoring fans cheer him on. But it’s OK because we’re liberals; we deserve to be bombed.” — Jimmy Kimmel
“Trump quickly apologized. He said, ‘Sorry, I forgot San Francisco.’” — Jimmy Fallon
https://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2022/08/1001-ways-to-make-america-great-and.html
“An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic. A combination of Bukowski’s The Last Night of the Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”

No comments:
Post a Comment