Donations

Sunday, November 27, 2022

This is the time of year when I make the transition from medical marijuana to recreational marijuana (scaring the sh*t out of them)


“I'm sorry to leave you for two months but I need a break. It has been very stressful. This is the time of year when I make the transition from medical marijuana to recreational marijuana.” --Bill Maher


"George Bush's memoir out. It's called 'Decision Points' It's also available in an audio version so you can listen to it while you drive the economy off the cliff." –Bill Maher


"The big story this week is the Democrats. Hillary Clinton got her groove back. I don't know if you saw this but on Tuesday there were four primaries and she beat the Arab guy three to one. I only know what I see in the paper. And she did it the old fashioned way, by building a coalition of women, Latinos and blue-collar white men, and scaring the sh*t out of them." --Bill Maher


https://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2022/08/1001-ways-to-make-america-great-and.html

“A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic. 

A combination of Bukowski’s The Last Night of the Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”



 

No comments:

Post a Comment