Donations

Sunday, November 27, 2022

If it weren’t my dinner, perhaps I’d be dating it (and I don’t want to eat the troops)


When Trump saw the Thanksgiving turkeys he said, “I’ve never seen such a beautiful turkey. Yes, it’s so beautiful. If it weren’t my dinner, perhaps I’d be dating it.” --Stephen Colbert


Donald Trump also took a shot at Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake. Flake was caught on camera dissing his own party, saying, “If we become the party of Roy Moore and Donald Trump, we are toast.” Sen. Flake, that’s a little too hard on toast. –Stephen Colbert


Trump was asked why he hasn’t visited our troops serving in war zones in Iraq and Afghanistan in the two years he’s been in office. “There are things that are planned but I can’t talk about them, because I don’t know what they are. And when they try and explain them to me I get bored. And when I’m bored, I get angry. And when I get angry, I get hungry. And when I’m hungry, everybody I look at begins to look like a chicken, and I don’t want to eat the troops.” --Stephen Colbert


https://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2022/08/1001-ways-to-make-america-great-and.html

“A magisterial collection. A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night of the Earth 

and Orwell’s 1984.”



 

No comments:

Post a Comment