Donations

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Wow, five seconds. Well, way longer than I expected (a scavenger hunt to find 12,000 more votes)


January 2021

“Donald Trump was in town, supposedly to support the Republican candidates. But, really, he was just there to be truthless to the toothless. Can you guess how long it took him to mention the election was rigged against him? Wow, five seconds. Well, way longer than I expected.” —Jimmy Fallon


“Trump spoke for almost 90 minutes, and then he invited everyone on a scavenger hunt to find 12,000 more votes.” —Jimmy Fallon


“Trump would read ‘A Tale of Two Cities’ like [imitating Trump] ‘“It was the best of”— by the way, I am the best. Everyone says I’m the best.’” —Jimmy Fallon


“Mike Pence’s only role is to preside over the ballot count. He’s basically one step above a bingo caller.” —Jimmy Fallon


http://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2016/06/john-hulse-collected-poems-1985-2015.html

“A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic. 

A combination of Bukowski’s The Last Night of the Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”



 

No comments:

Post a Comment