Donations

Saturday, January 16, 2021

Are we here to arrest or protect him? (I am not Mitt Romney)


February 2012

“President Obama is trying to come up with a new campaign slogan that would replace ‘hope and change.’ He's thinking of going with ‘I am not Mitt Romney.’” –Craig Ferguson


“There are rumors that Mitt Romney will ask Ron Paul to be his running mate. He was originally going to reach out to Rick Santorum. But Rick's not crazy about other dudes reaching out for him.” –Craig Ferguson


“As bad as gas prices are here, the situation is worse in Europe. I'll tell you why. Because every time Europeans fill up their tank, they expose their unshaven armpits, releasing deadly toxic gases.” –Craig Ferguson


http://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2016/06/john-hulse-collected-poems-1985-2015.html

“A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic. 

A combination of Bukowski’s The Last Night of the Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”



 

No comments:

Post a Comment