Donations

Monday, May 13, 2019

Look at me for instance. I’m horrible, and I’m only getting worse (that is the worst thing ever to happen to Titanic)

This week Denver became the first city to decriminalize hallucinogenic mushrooms. This is going to change their whole approach to tourism. “Denver: Come stare at the wood grain on the door, then maybe walk around the neighborhood till you calm down.” --Stephen Colbert
Avengers: Endgame just beat the $2.12 Billion box office record set by Titanic. Wow, that is the worst thing ever to happen to Titanic. --Stephen Colbert
President Trump reached back into history to prove why walls work, tweeting “Throughout the ages some things never get better and never change.” Colbert as Trump, “Look at me for instance. I’m horrible, and I’m only getting worse.” --Stephen Colbert
http://idiocracy23.blogspot.com/2016/06/john-hulse-collected-poems-1985-2015.html “A magisterial collection. An emotional roller coaster. Soon to be a cult classic. A combination of Bukowski’s Last Night On Earth and Orwell’s 1984.”


No comments:

Post a Comment